PetAg PetLac Kitten Milk Replacement Powder is a nutritious, fortified food source for newborn to six week-old cats, or for older cats who need additional nutrition. It contains FOS and live, naturally occurring microorganisms and is an excellent source of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids to aid healthy growth and development.
- Contains FOS and live, naturally occurring microorganisms
- A food source for orphaned, rejected, nursing, or weaning kittens
- Source of vitamins, minerals and amino acids for growth and development
- Supplies extra nutrition for thin or older cats
Made in the USA.
Directions for Mixing: Mix one tablespoon powder with two tablespoons warm water to make approximately 2 1/3 tablespoons 7 teaspoons/35 ml of liquid. This amount will feed a 4 oz (115g) kitten for approximately 1 day.
Directions for Feeding: If possible all kittens should receive colostrum by nursing on their mother for the first several days. Weighing kittens at the beginning and every 3 days will help to determine the amount that should be fed. Bottle fed kittens should be fed 1 teaspoon (5mL) per 4 ounces (115g) of body weight every 3-4 hours. Feeding amounts and frequency vary according to individual needs. Smaller and weaker kittens may need increased feeding frequency. As kittens become older the frequency may be decreased and the amount per feeding increased. At 4 to 6 weeks you may begin offering reconstituted PetLac Kitten in a shallow bowl for the kittens to lap. Do not discontinue bottle feeding until the kittens are eating well on their own.
- Weaned kittens: Feed 1 teaspoon (2g) of PetLac Kitten powder per 5 lbs. (2.2kg) of body weight.
- Pregnant and lactating females: Feed 2 teaspoons (4g) of PetLac Kitten powder per 5 lbs. (2.2kg) of body weight daily mixed in regular food. Consult your veterinarian for additional advice.
Note: Follow recommended feeding amounts in directions shown